The available water for Irrigation is the primary farming input that dictates
production in any
season. A while farm water balance gives the complete picture of how much water is
grow the crop and where that water was used and lost.
A whole farm water balance allows you to account for every megalitre of water brought
farm or into a group scheme as it is being used in:
- crop growth
- seepage and evaporation losses in each channel, drain or storage and
- deep drainage losses below the crop root zone in the fields.
consists of three water balance packages:
- WaterTrack Rapid™ - Rapid, low cost, total seasonal water use
- WaterTrack Divider™ - Rapid, low cost, divided or segmented seasonal water
- WaterTrack Optimiser™ - Comprehensive detailed daily water use with
These packages provide whole farm water balance information at different levels. As
imply WaterTrack Rapid™
provides a rapid and simple summary of water use
a season and total losses while WaterTrack Divider™
provides a summary of
use performance but divides total losses into storage, channel, drain, operational and
losses. WaterTrack Optimiser™
provides a comprehensive daily whole farm or
water balance. It provides a full break down of water use and losses for each element
plus the ability to predict
water use and losses forward to optimise planted area.
Call WaterTrackTM to discuss which package suits you.
Watertrack Divider™ is a Seasonal Water Use
Efficiency Calculator which provides: